We have recently launched the direct UPI and Bank transfer (NEFT/RTGS) option for avoiding transaction failures and to reduce failure to capture your orders on our website due to payment made via payment gateway.
- For UPI Transfer: Please make the payment to the following UPI ID - "theartconnect@kotak" via your UPI app. Please also do mention your order number in the description.
- If you have opted for Bank Transfer (IMPS/NEFT/RTGS)as a mode of payment please find our bank details as mentioned below:
Bank Account Number: 0913915484
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Bank Account Type: Current
Account Holder's Name: ARTMART
IFSC Code: KKBK0008781
Branch: Fort Main Road, Shevapet, Salem
Please also do mention your order number in the description.
We definitely would recommend UPI Transfer mode of payment as the payment is processed almost instantly and the payment is made by you only after a successful order has been placed on our website. Besides, it is also easy to make payment via the UPI option. The refund is also almost instantly for payments made via these payment methods.
Here are a few FAQ's with respect to these payment methods:
- Do I need to send a confirmation or screenshot of the payment being made?
There is no need to message us / email us for payments being made and neither do we require screenshots of payments made. Once you have made the payment the same is captured by us within one working day and the order is then processed.
- How do I know if you have begun processing or if the payment made has been received by The Art Connect?
You can check the payment status of your order on the "My Account" page on our website by logging in to your account. The corresponding payment status for the respective order will change from "unpaid" to "paid". If the payment status is "paid" it automatically implies your payment has been recorded and your order has begun processing.
- The payment status of my order is pending even after one working day of making payment. What do I Do?
If the payment status for your order is unpaid even after one working day of making the payment you can email us a screenshot of your payment or bank statement showing your payment at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our support widget on our website and select the subject as "Payment Related".
We hope this helps you :) Please do leave us your feedback and queries at email@example.com .